How to Join
RAPPNet is free of charge for the residents, and homeowners of Rappahannock County. Members from surrounding counties are included if they work or do business here, too.
To protect our members from spam (Junk Email) we ask that all new members confirm who they are. To join:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name, connection to Rappahannock County (or surrounding area if you work or do business here), and what town you live near.
- (Optional) To help keep your posts from getting stopped by spam filters, add these addresses to your address book:
- email@example.com (list-serv emails)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (list-serv information emails)
- email@example.com (Administrator’s email address)
- Visit the General Posting Information page for instructions on posting emails.
To Unsubscribe: Go to the bottom of the Rappnet Information Page, put in your email address, and click the Unsubscribe or edit options button.
If you can’t find what you need on this site, have questions, or need help, email RAPPNet’s Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org